Moonie Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Moonies unite together to discuss all that is Sailor Moon ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! You may call me Bunny :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BunnyBite
Admin

BunnyBite

Moon Prism Power Moon Prism Power : 30

Hello! You may call me Bunny :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! You may call me Bunny :)   Hello! You may call me Bunny :) EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:18 pm

I decided to make this site because I just couldn't find a Sailor Moon messageboard that I liked. Some had really hard to read layouts and others had too many rules. I created these forums so my fellow moonies could get together and not have to worry about being banned for trivial things or having to squint while reading posts.

Here's a bit about me: I'm 21 years old. I own 3 black cats (Spooky, Boogie/Boogeyman & JuJu) I enjoy tarot reading and tightlacing.. my favorite season is fall and my favorite colors are dark blue, peachy-pink & turquoise. My favorite Sailor Scouts are Mars & Jupiter... and of course Sailor Moon & ChibiUsa (Rini has always been my most favorite) I live with my boyfriend who i've been with for 3 in a half years and he does a pretty good impersonation of Molly from the English dub. It makes me laugh everytime. I love spicy fried chicken and white tuna rolls with cream cheese (but not together). Not really into alcohol, but when I have a drink.. it's usually a glass of moscato. I really like amusement parks/theme parks. I think mustard and mayonnaise are super gross and if I took just a lick of either one i'd end up puking everywhere. I also don't really like artificially flavored things that taste like bananas or pineapples (although I really like the actual fruits). I have 6 piercings and no tattoos. I love pumpkin spice & vanilla scented candles. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love watching horror movies and anything that has to do with Gordon Ramsay.

If you'd like to know more about me, please don't hesitate to ask!
Credit: Kenlybop
Back to top Go down
https://mooniemagic.forumotion.com

Hello! You may call me Bunny :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonie Magic :: Introductions-
Jump to: