Moonie Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥ Moonies unite together to discuss all that is Sailor Moon ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Emblem anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nn

Nn

Moon Prism Power Moon Prism Power : 19

Fire Emblem anime Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem anime   Fire Emblem anime EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Nintendo made an ova of Fire Emblem back in 96, which is interesting since the series was still Japan exclusive at the time. Too bad it got cancelled after only two episodes... I finally saw it though. Surprisingly, it isn't as cheesy as one might expect. As someone noted in the comments, the voice acting is actually decent, although my first impression of it was that it was a bit over the top, perhaps in a good way. They captured the tone of the series rather well, even the gameplay looks faithfully represented. I was scared they were going to change a bunch of stuff and make it cheesy.

The main complaint seems to be making Sheeda/Caeda a more princess-y type character, whereas in the games she's in she's apparently cooler.

Overall I approve, but it sucks there's only two episodes.

I've played and beaten FE 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 13. Currently playing 4.

1-6 & 12 were only released in Japan... I've played some of 1, 2, and 3. 11 & 12 are remakes of 1 and 3; 3 is the sequel to 1, 2 is considered the dark horse of the series, similar to Zelda II. I really want to play 10. I've played some of it but we rented it and had to turn it back in, then I bought a copy of someone for 10 bucks but the disc was scratched and it didn't even work. It's one of the more difficult ones (besides 4 & 5), which is good because one gripe I have with the series is that once you reach a certain point (about midway) they get too easy because your characters are too strong. On hard mode it just gets ridiculous with more enemies and exaggerated hit % (they'll have like a "5 percent" chance of hitting you and would, you can have 70-80 percent chance and miss).
Back to top Go down
BunnyBite
Admin

BunnyBite

Moon Prism Power Moon Prism Power : 30

Fire Emblem anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem anime   Fire Emblem anime EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 5:29 pm

Could you post up episode two, as well?
You bought it for $10 and it didn't even work!? I hope you got your money back.
Back to top Go down
https://mooniemagic.forumotion.com

Fire Emblem anime
Page 1 of 1